About the awards
The KTI Impact Awards recognise and showcase the success in knowledge transfer carried out in Irish Higher Education Institutes and publicly funded research organisations for the wider benefit of the economy and society.
Across six categories, the awards recognise top performance in industry engagement and commercialisation of research and pay tribute to the businesses and research performing organisations involved in this knowledge transfer.
The awards also acknowledge and celebrate the technology transfer offices, industry liaison offices and their staff who make this happen.
The six awards categories are outlined below.
- Research2Business Collaborative Impact Award
- Consultancy Impact Award
- Licence2Market Impact Award
- Spinout Company Impact Award (this category has been split into - Spin-out Company and Mature Spin-out Company)
- Knowledge Transfer Initiative of the Year Award
- Knowledge Transfer Achiever of the Year Award