SEAM is an industry focussed applied research centre, providing innovative materials engineering solutions for companies from a wide range of sectors, including bio-medical devices, pharmaceuticals, micro-electronics, precision engineering and industrial technologies. SEAM offers direct consultancy, characterisation, failure analysis and strategic research partnership programs (short, medium and long term) to support industries throughout Ireland.
- X-Ray Micro-tomography (XMT): 3D Non-destructive characterisation
- Finite Element Analysis: 3D Software Modelling
- 3D Metal Additive Manufacturing
- Materials & Precision Engineering: Engineering Design & Characterisation
- Bio Medical Engineering: Development of Novel Materials
Ramesh Raghavendra, Gateway Manager, SEAM
Find out more about the Technology Gateways Programme