Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund (DTIF) - Call 2 is now live. The Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund is a €500 million fund established under Project Ireland 2040 and is run by the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation with administrative support from Enterprise Ireland.
Join Enterprise Ireland's webinar on 30th July that guides you through the application process on Call 2 of DTIF: Register Here
DTIF Call 2 Eligibility Criteria
1) The consortium is requesting funding from DTIF of at least €1.5 million over 3 years.
2) The consortium comprises at least 3 independent partners seeking funding from the DTIF including at least one SME5 and one other enterprise partner.
3) The application is based on the key parameters that enterprises can claim up to 50% of their eligible costs; RPOs can claim up to 100% of eligible costs; RPOs cannot receive more than 50% of the total DTIF funding in any collaboration.
4) Applicants must be clients or potential clients of Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland or Údarás na Gaeltachta or an eligible Research Performing Organisation (RPO). DTIF funding can only be drawn down by clients.
Types of Projects Sought in Call 2
• Lead partner and a strong project management structure;
• Collaborations delivering projects of scale with a minimum funding request from DTIF of at least €1.5 million over 3 years;
• Enterprise partners must provide matching funding; • Collaborations having at least 3 partners with at least one SME and one other enterprise partner;
• Only clients of EI, IDA, Údaras na Gaeltachta or eligible RPOs can draw down funding;
• Collaborations that are not ‘business-as-usual’ – articulate the difference with your proposed project;
• Focus on industrial research (not fundamental research and not experimental development);
• Meaningful Collaborations – A single project not a bundling of individual projects.