Date: 25th November
Time: 16:00 - 17.30 GMT
The annual Impact Awards recognise significant achievements in the commercialisation of publicly funded research nationwide and engagement with the research system across the third level and other similar State research institutions.
In particular, the awards acknowledge and celebrate the Innovation Offices / Technology Transfer Offices (TTOs) and their staff on-the-ground who make this knowledge transfer and commercialisation happen.
The 2021 Impact Awards will be presented across three categories at a virtual awards ceremony on Thursday, the 25th of November:
Commercialisation Impact Award:
- Royal College of Surgeons & Locate Bio Ltd.
- Trinity College Dublin & Inflazome Ltd.
- National University of Ireland Galway & Vetex Medical Ltd.
Industry Engagement Impact Award:
- University College Cork & Irish Photonic Integration Centre & Rockley Photonics Ltd.
- University College Dublin & Revlar Labs, Inc.
- Trinity College Dublin & Inishowen Rivers Trust
Future Forward Impact Award:
- Dublin City University & Inclusio Solutions Ltd.
- Technological University Dublin & Ocumetra Ltd.
- University College Cork & Mirai Medical Ltd.
Guests at the awards ceremony will have the chance to choose the finalist that they think is most deserving for the People’s Choice Award in a live vote that will take place at the end of the awards presentation.
Join us and MC Richard Curran on the 25th of November when we will announce the winners.