NIMBUS - Embedded Computing and Software Systems - Cork
What is NIMBUS
The Nimbus Gateway’s main domains are energy, water, smart buildings & cities, eHealth, eLearning and location-based services. Nimbus assists companies to develop smart technology solutions for the world in which we live through the Internet of Things, with a focus on devices/things networks software, data analytics, and applications and services. These technologies are applied to the energy, water and location-based services and applications sectors. Nimbus assists clients of all sizes, from start-ups and SMEs to multinationals, to develop product prototypes.
• Sensor devices and systems
• Mechanical design
• Networks and wireless communications
• Data analytics
• Systems integration, controls and optimisation tools
• UX (User Experience) & UI (User Interface)
• Virtual and augmented reality
• Munster Technological University
For more information please click here.