WiSAR Lab - Wireless Sensor Technologies - Letterkenny
What is WiSAR LAB
The WiSAR (Wireless Sensor Applied Research Laboratory) Gateway uses expertise in wireless, embedded systems and power electronics to provide solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). The primary goal of this Gateway is to achieve ultra-low power consumption in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN). Expertise is provided to Irish industry across many sectors, including sports and tourism, marine, and renewable energies, relating to wearable technology, remote monitoring, power electronics and communications.
• Wearable tech: healthcare, sport and tourism
• Remote monitoring: industrial control, environmental and marine
• Power electronics: renewable energy and electric vehicles
• Communications: WLAN, ZigBee, Bluetooth, UWB, RF and microwave
• Letterkenny Institute of Technology
For more information please click here.